Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

The Advocare 24 Day Challenge!


     Tomorrow I start the Advocare 24 Day Challenge. I'm excited- but nervous. I have been accustomed to eating whatever I like the past two weeks due to vacation, and I just know my body is going to be in for a shock! I made sure to do a lot of research on Advocare- to make sure it was healthy to do while trying to get pregnant. Because a lot of Advocare is healthy vitamin supplements- doctors say it is completely fine to do.

     My main reason for doing the program is to detox my body and get in some better eating habits. But I do have a goal to loose about 15 lbs- which would put me about 10-12 lbs away from my goal weight. I want to keep this weight off this time- I have a tendency to loose about 20 lbs in the spring/summer and then promptly gain it all back in the fall/winter.

    I started off the day by doing a quick inventory of what I had/needed from the store, and set off to pick up the goods. My goal was to spend about $150, this, I calculated, would last Ryan and I about two weeks or so. I ended up spending $135 at QFC and still need to go to Costco for some salmon and chicken. I'll be a bit over budget but I'm guessing we can stretch the extra food.


Bento Box

Healthy Food!
 

     









I packed my Bento box (thanks Groupon!) for my lunch tomorrow. Once I figure out how to upload pictures from my phone I will show what I made. I made sure to pre pack all of the supplements and drink mixes this evening so I could just grab my lunch and go. I plan on updating this blog at least a few times a week to share my successes with the Advocare program. 

Cheers to Healthy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment